Thursday, October 12, 2006

Lawsie Attacks Steve Price Over 'Intolerance'

Let me preface my comments by stating, that I think that John Laws is one of the finest broadcasters in the world. I don't agree with everything he says, and I doubt that he's a pleasant person, but anyone only needs to listen to his dynamic voice and presentation style to know why he has become a living legend in radio.
I have the highest admiration for him in this regard.

I caught a moment of Steve Price on 2UE this arvo.
His colleague, John Laws, had lambasted him earlier in the day by referring to Steve as a "bombastic little" something or other, over his views on the 'flag burner' being invited to march in the Anzac Day parade in Sydney next year.
John Laws said he couldn't believe what he was hearing, and said of Steve, "What happened to tolerance?"

Tolerance, John? Quite hypocritical considering it comes from gay-basher Laws. Not that Steve Price isn't a gay-basher. The two of them have been quite open with their vitriol about homosexuals.

Posted by Picasa
Pictured above: John Laws

0 Comments:

<< Home