Thursday, October 12, 2006

What Happened to Nanna - Outline

I can't keep quiet about this saga any longer, and I won't! There is a desperate need to get some of what has happened to my grandmother off my chest. For now, all I can do is provide a sketchy outline.

My Nanna, Martha, spent the last 8 or more years of her life in a nursing home in South Africa, until she passed away in January 2006.

I have become aware that during the last 8 years, there have been improprieties and/or fraudulent withdrawal transactions on my late grandmother's account by another person. She was never made aware of this fact, to protect her from emotional pain. Investigations are now underway to determine what occured, and to prove who was responsible for siphoning all the money from her bank account. I, along with a few family members are already fully aware of who was responsible. Together with my cousin, I will do everything that is possible from across the sea, to bring swift 'justice' to the family member who did this to a dear old lady in a wheelchair.

It has also come to my attention, that an individual is planning a trip from another country to South Africa, to try and obtain information to clear up the matter for the person presumed to be responsible. This, I am led to believe, may include trying to access bank account information. This individual, has done well in financial circles, and could have a promising future. So, I issue a stern reminder to this person...

Only one has legal access to this information, and is using this authority to investigate the theft and fraud. Trust is vital to building ties and winning clients in all business circles. Should you, or any of your contacts, attempt to access any account information, it will be a breach of bank security and considered criminal conduct. You (and/or them) will face prosecution - not a good career move.

Take heed of Neil Diamond's lyrics...

"Now, I don't want to burst your bubble, but you got trouble.
Don't you know the higher the top the longer the drop."


Why am I begining to tell this on the Internet? Because I, like anyone else, have a right to tell my story. This is just the beginning. When I have the proof in my hands, I will name the person responsible, and anyone else who played a part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home